AWS Backup Service
We connect via APIs to Amazon Web Services to automate your backups and maintain lifecycle policy - no DevOps or no coding required.
How AWS Snapshots Works?
Connect your AWS cloud servers with one of the BackupSheep regions to configure snapshot lifecycle policy and schedule automated snapshots; stored within your AWS account for easy restore.
Configure AWS Integration
Integrate your AWS account(s) using an API key to one of our backup servers.
Create Cloud Server Node
Create a node by linking your AWS server or volume. You create as many nodes you like using the same integration.
Schedule Automatic Snapshots
Schedule automatic AWS snapshots and lifecycle policy using our timezone-aware scheduling module.
AWS Snapshot Features
Trusted by Over 6,300 developers, agencies & startups to take millions of snapshots since 2017
Snapshot automation and lifecycle policy
- Configure snapshot schedules and retention policy for cloud servers and volumes; then, we use APIs to automate the snapshot-taking process.
Easy Multi Account Management
- Connect multiple AWS Cloud account and manage all your backups from single dashboard.
One Click On-Demand Backups
- Create instant backups of AWS Cloud instances and disks from your BackupSheep dashboard.
Snapshots live in your AWS account
- The automated snapshots created by BackupSheep stay within your AWS account, and they are the same as if you make a manual snapshot.
AWS Snapshots Questions
Can’t find the answer you’re looking for? Reach out to our customer support team.
- How much free storage is included?
- Since snapshots are stored within your AWS account, we don't count that toward your plan storage limit. In short, you can create as many snapshots as you like.
- What gets installed on my AWS server?
- We don't install anything on your server. You use your AWS account API Key to connect with BackupSheep, and we use AWS APIs to trigger snapshots.
Ready to get started?
Automating snapshots is costly and takes time. Delegate this task forever by using our no-code AWS backup service.Schedule AWS Snapshots