Use BackBlaze B2 To Store Your Backups
Use your BackBlaze B2 accounts as storage for website and database backups without writing code.
How BackBlaze B2 Integration Works?
With native integration with BackBlaze B2 , you can store backups in multiple BackBlaze B2 accounts simultaneously.
Configure BackBlaze B2 Integration
Connect your BackBlaze B2 using the BackupSheep BackBlaze B2 app. You can connect multiple accounts.
Select Storage Location
Select the storage location for your backup in schedule settings and when making an on-demand backup.
BackBlaze B2 Integration Features
Get your backups available on BackBlaze B2 and automatically sync to your desktop without writing code.
Store unlimited backups
- There's no storage limit if you use your BackBlaze B2 for website and database backups.
Simultaneous storage uploads
- You can upload backups simultaneously to multiple BackBlaze B2 and apply a backup retention policy as well.
Minimal BackBlaze B2 access is needed
- BackupSheep access is limited to storage bucket, which means that access is only limited to that bucket on BackBlaze B2 and not your whole account.
Easy backups download and sharing
- You can download backups and create shareable links directly from the BackupSheep dashboard.
BackBlaze B2 Integration Questions
Can’t find the answer you’re looking for? Reach out to our customer support team.
- How many BackBlaze storage buckets can I connect?
- You can connect as many BackBlaze accounts as you like. There are no restrictions in our free Developer and paid Unlimited plan.
- Is there any backup storage limit for BackBlaze B2?
- No. You can store as many backups as you like.
- What kind of backups can I store in BackBlaze B2 storage buckets?
- You can use your BackBlaze B2 for website and database backups. You can also download backups from your BackupSheep dashboard.
- Other questions?
- We're always available firstname.lastname@example.org or visit our help desk
Ready to get started?
Automating snapshots is costly and takes time. Delegate this task forever by using our no-code backup services.Backup 1 Node for Free
No credit card required