Use Dropbox To Store Your Backups
Use your Dropbox accounts as storage for website and database backups without writing code.
How Dropbox Integration Works?
With native integration with Dropbox, you can store backups in multiple Dropbox accounts simultaneously.
Configure Dropbox Integration
Connect your Dropbox account using the BackupSheep Dropbox app. You can connect multiple accounts.
Select Storage Location
Select the storage location for your backup in schedule settings and when making an on-demand backup.
Dropbox Integration Features
Get your backups available on Dropbox and automatically sync to your desktop without writing code.
Store unlimited backups
- There's no storage limit if you use your Dropbox storage for website and database backups.
Simultaneous storage uploads
- You can upload backups simultaneously to multiple Dropbox accounts and apply a backup retention policy as well.
Minimal Dropbox access is needed
- BackupSheep access is limited to Its application folder, which means that access is only limited to that folder on Dropbox and not your whole account.
Easy backups download and sharing
- You can download backups and create shareable links directly from the BackupSheep dashboard.
Dropbox Integration Questions
Can’t find the answer you’re looking for? Reach out to our customer support team.
- How many Dropbox accounts can I connect?
- You can connect as many Dropbox accounts as you like. There are no restrictions in our free Developer and paid Unlimited plan.
- Is there any backup storage limit for Dropbox?
- No. You can store as many backups as you like. The only limit is your own Dropbox account storage limit.
- What kind of backups can I store in Dropbox?
- You can use your Dropbox account for website and database backups. You can also download backups from your BackupSheep dashboard.
Ready to get started?
Automating snapshots is costly and takes time. Delegate this task forever by using our no-code backup services.Backup 3 Nodes for Free
No credit card required