Use Exoscale Object Storage To Store Your Backups
Use your Exoscale Object Storage accounts as storage for website and database backups without writing code.
How Exoscale Object Storage Integration Works?
With native integration with Exoscale Object Storage, you can store backups in multiple Exoscale Object Storage accounts simultaneously.
Configure Exoscale Object Storage Integration
Connect your Exoscale Object Storage using the BackupSheep Exoscale Object Storage app. You can connect multiple accounts.
Select Storage Location
Select the storage location for your backup in schedule settings and when making an on-demand backup.
Exoscale Object Storage Integration Features
Get your backups available on Exoscale Object Storage and automatically sync to your desktop without writing code.
Store unlimited backups
- There's no storage limit if you use your Exoscale Object Storage for website and database backups.
Simultaneous storage uploads
- You can upload backups simultaneously to multiple Exoscale storage buckets a backup retention policy as well.
Minimal Exoscale Object Storage access is needed
- BackupSheep access is limited to storage bucket, which means that access is only limited to that bucket on Exoscale Object Storage and not your whole account.
Easy backups download and sharing
- You can download backups and create shareable links directly from the BackupSheep dashboard.
Exoscale Object Storage Integration Questions
Can’t find the answer you’re looking for? Reach out to our customer support team.
- How many Exoscale storage buckets can I connect?
- You can connect as many Exoscale storage buckets as you like. There are no restrictions in our free Developer and paid Unlimited plan.
- Is there any backup storage limit for Exoscale Object Storage?
- No. You can store as many backups as you like.
- What kind of backups can I store in Exoscale storage buckets?
- You can use your Exoscale storage buckets for website and database backups. You can also download backups from your BackupSheep dashboard.
Ready to get started?
Automating snapshots is costly and takes time. Delegate this task forever by using our no-code backup services.Backup 3 Nodes for Free
No credit card required