Use Filebase Object Storage To Store Your Backups
Use your Filebase Object Storage accounts as storage for website and database backups without writing code.
How Filebase Object Storage Integration Works?
With native integration with Filebase Object Storage, you can store backups in multiple Filebase Object Storage accounts simultaneously.
Configure Filebase Object Storage Integration
Connect your Filebase Object Storage using the BackupSheep Filebase Object Storage app. You can connect multiple accounts.
Select Storage Location
Select the storage location for your backup in schedule settings and when making an on-demand backup.
Filebase Object Storage Integration Features
Get your backups available on Filebase Object Storage and automatically sync to your desktop without writing code.
Store unlimited backups
- There's no storage limit if you use your Filebase Object Storage for website and database backups.
Simultaneous storage uploads
- You can upload backups simultaneously to multiple Filebase storage buckets a backup retention policy as well.
Minimal Filebase Object Storage access is needed
- BackupSheep access is limited to storage bucket, which means that access is only limited to that bucket on Filebase Object Storage and not your whole account.
Easy backups download and sharing
- You can download backups and create shareable links directly from the BackupSheep dashboard.
Filebase Object Storage Integration Questions
Can’t find the answer you’re looking for? Reach out to our customer support team.
- How many Filebase storage buckets can I connect?
- You can connect as many Filebase storage buckets as you like. There are no restrictions in our free Developer and paid Unlimited plan.
- Is there any backup storage limit for Filebase Object Storage?
- No. You can store as many backups as you like.
- What kind of backups can I store in Filebase storage buckets?
- You can use your Filebase storage buckets for website and database backups. You can also download backups from your BackupSheep dashboard.
Ready to get started?
Automating snapshots is costly and takes time. Delegate this task forever by using our no-code backup services.Backup 3 Nodes for Free
No credit card required