Use Oracle Object Storage To Store Your Backups
Use your Oracle Object Storage accounts as storage for website and database backups without writing code.
How Oracle Object Storage Integration Works?
With native integration with Oracle Object Storage, you can store backups in multiple Oracle Object Storage accounts simultaneously.
Configure Oracle Object Storage Integration
Connect your Oracle Object Storage using the BackupSheep Oracle Object Storage app. You can connect multiple accounts.
Select Storage Location
Select the storage location for your backup in schedule settings and when making an on-demand backup.
Oracle Object Storage Integration Features
Get your backups available on Oracle Object Storage and automatically sync to your desktop without writing code.
Store unlimited backups
- There's no storage limit if you use your Oracle Object Storage for website and database backups.
Simultaneous storage uploads
- You can upload backups simultaneously to multiple Oracle storage buckets a backup retention policy as well.
Minimal Oracle Object Storage access is needed
- BackupSheep access is limited to storage bucket, which means that access is only limited to that bucket on Oracle Object Storage and not your whole account.
Easy backups download and sharing
- You can download backups and create shareable links directly from the BackupSheep dashboard.
Oracle Object Storage Integration Questions
Can’t find the answer you’re looking for? Reach out to our customer support team.
- How many Oracle storage buckets can I connect?
- You can connect as many Oracle storage buckets as you like. There are no restrictions in our free Developer and paid Unlimited plan.
- Is there any backup storage limit for Oracle storage buckets?
- No. You can store as many backups as you like.
- What kind of backups can I store in Oracle storage buckets?
- You can use your Oracle storage buckets for website and database backups. You can also download backups from your BackupSheep dashboard.
- Other questions?
- We're always available firstname.lastname@example.org or visit our help desk
Ready to get started?
Automating snapshots is costly and takes time. Delegate this task forever by using our no-code backup services.Backup 1 Node for Free
No credit card required