DigitalOcean Backup Service
BackupSheep connects with your DigitalOcean account to automate server & volume snapshots - without writing code.
How DigitalOcean Snapshots Works?
Connect your DigitalOcean servers and volumes with one of the BackupSheep regions to configure snapshot lifecycle policy and schedule automated snapshots; stored within your DigitalOcean account for easy restore.
Configure DigitalOcean Integration
Integrate your DigitalOcean account(s) using an API key to one of our backup servers.
Create Server or Volume Node
Create a node by linking your DigitalOcean server or volume. You create as many nodes you like using the same integration.
Schedule Automatic Snapshots
Schedule automatic DigitalOcean snapshots and lifecycle policy using our timezone-aware scheduling module.
DigitalOcean Snapshot Features
Trusted by Over 6,300 developers, agencies & startups to take millions of snapshots since 2017
Snapshot automation and lifecycle policy
- Configure snapshot schedules and retention policy for cloud servers and volumes; then, we use APIs to automate the snapshot-taking process.
Easy Multi Account Management
- Connect multiple DigitalOcean Cloud account and manage all your backups from single dashboard.
One Click On-Demand Backups
- Create instant backups of DigitalOcean Cloud instances and disks from your BackupSheep dashboard.
Snapshots live in your DigitalOcean account
- The automated snapshots created by BackupSheep stay within your DigitalOcean account, and they are the same as if you make a manual snapshot.
DigitalOcean Snapshots Questions
Can’t find the answer you’re looking for? Reach out to our customer support team.
- How much free storage is included?
- Since snapshots are stored within your DigitalOcean account, we don't count that toward your plan storage limit. In short, you can create as many snapshots as you like.
- What gets installed on my DigitalOcean server?
- We don't install anything on your server. You use your DigitalOcean account API Key to connect with BackupSheep, and we use DigitalOcean APIs to trigger snapshots.
Ready to get started?
Automating snapshots is costly and takes time. Delegate this task forever by using our no-code DigitalOcean backup service.Schedule DigitalOcean Snapshots