Hetzner Backup Service For Scheduling Snapshots
With BackupSheep, you can schedule automatic snapshots and snapshot lifecycle policy for cloud servers without writing code.
No credit card required
How Hetzner Snapshots Works?
Connect your Hetzner cloud servers with one of the BackupSheep regions to configure snapshot lifecycle policy and schedule automated snapshots; stored within your Hetzner account for easy restore.
Configure Hetzner Integration
Integrate your Hetzner account(s) using an API key to one of our backup servers.
Create Cloud Server Node
Create a node by linking your Hetzner server or volume. You create as many nodes you like using the same integration.
Schedule Automatic Snapshots
Schedule automatic Hetzner snapshots and lifecycle policy using our timezone-aware scheduling module.
Hetzner Snapshot Features
Trusted by Over 5,700 developers, agencies & startups to take millions of snapshots since 2017
Snapshot automation and lifecycle policy
- Configure snapshot schedules and retention policy for cloud servers and volumes; then, we use APIs to automate the snapshot-taking process.
Easy Multi Account Management
- Connect multiple Hatzner Cloud account and manage all your backups from single dashboard.
One Click On-Demand Backups
- Create instant backups of Hetzner Cloud instances and disks from your BackupSheep dashboard.
Snapshots live in your Hetzner account
- The automated snapshots created by BackupSheep stay within your Hetzner account, and they are the same as if you make a manual snapshot.
Hetzner Snapshots Questions
Can’t find the answer you’re looking for? Reach out to our customer support team.
- Can I use backup Hetzner server or volume for free?
- Yes. Using our Developer plan, you can automate snapshots of your Hetzner server and volumes for free. There are no hidden charges, and you don't need a credit card to signup.
- How much free storage is included?
- Since snapshots are stored within your Hetzner account, we don't count that toward your plan storage limit. In short, you can create as many snapshots as you like.
- What gets installed on my Hetzner server?
- We don't install anything on your server. You use your Hetzner account API Key to connect with BackupSheep, and we use Hetzner APIs to trigger snapshots.
Ready to get started?
Automating snapshots is costly and takes time. Delegate this task forever by using our no-code Hetzner backup service.Schedule Hetzner Snapshots
No credit card required