MariaDB Backup Service For Reliable Offsite Backups
With BackupSheep, you can schedule automatic offsite backups for MariaDB databases without writing code.
No credit card required
How MariaDB Backup Works?
Connect your MariaDB database server with one of BackupSheep regions to schedule automated backups; stored offsite across free BackupSheep storage in North America and Europe or your offsite storage accounts.
Configure MariaDB Database Integration
Setup integration by connecting your MariaDB database server using username and password or via SSH to one of our backup servers in North America (Canada), Europe (Germany), Asia (Singapore) and Oceania (Australia).
Create MariaDB Database Node
Create MariaDB node using database integration and customize your node depending on what your want to backup. You create multiple nodes using the same integration.
Schedule Automatic Backups
Schedule automatic MariaDB database backups using our timezone-aware scheduling module, and you can select multiple offsite storage locations for your backup.
MariaDB Backup Features
Connect any number of the MariaDB databases for simple, secure, and cost-effective backups; stored across free BackupSheep storage in North America and Europe or your storage accounts.
Blazing fast & compressed database backups
- All database backup servers use NVMe storage and have a high throughput network for quick and reliable backups from different regions.
Execute database backups from multiple regions
- We have database backup servers in North America (Canada), Europe (Germany), Asia (Singapore) and Oceania (Australia) for faster backups and to comply with regional data privacy regulations.
Generic database backup toolkit
- We like to keep things simple; we use generic CLI tools like mysqldump and mysql to create a database backup and then compress them using zip. This way, you can restore them without any special software.
Unlimited storage options
- Store your database backups on free storage provided by BackupSheep in North America & Europe regions. You can also connect your storage accounts such as Dropbox, Google Drive, Amazon S3 and more to store unlimited backups.
MariaDB Backup Questions
Can’t find the answer you’re looking for? Reach out to our customer support team.
- Can I use backup MariaDB database for free?
- Yes. You can backup your MariaDB database for free using our Developer plan, which comes with 25GB storage, and you can connect your own storage account for unlimited backups. There are no hidden charges, and you don't need a credit card to signup.
- How much free storage is included?
- When you signup for a developer account, you get 25GB, and with an unlimited plan, you get 1TB of free storage. If you exceed your allocated storage limit, you pay just $0.010/GB or $10/TB. There's no storage limit if you connect your storage.
- Can I use my own storage for MariaDB backups?
- BackupSheep supports integrations with many popular storage providers such as Dropbox, Google Drive, Amazon S3 and more, so you can store database backups in your offsite storage.
- What gets installed on my database server?
- We don't install anything on your server. However, If you use SSH to connect to a private MariaDB database server, you must have MariaDB and mysqldump CLI tools installed on that SSH server.
Ready to get started?
Automating backups is costly and takes time. Delegate this task forever by using our no-code backup automation tools.Backup 3 Nodes for Free
No credit card required