UpCloud Backup Service For Scheduling Snapshots
With BackupSheep, you can schedule automatic snapshots and snapshot lifecycle policy for cloud servers without writing code.
No credit card required
How UpCloud Snapshots Works?
Connect your UpCloud cloud servers with one of the BackupSheep regions to configure snapshot lifecycle policy and schedule automated snapshots; stored within your UpCloud account for easy restore.
Configure UpCloud Integration
Integrate your UpCloud account(s) using an API key to one of our backup servers.
Create Cloud Server Node
Create a node by linking your UpCloud server or volume. You create as many nodes you like using the same integration.
Schedule Automatic Snapshots
Schedule automatic UpCloud snapshots and lifecycle policy using our timezone-aware scheduling module.
UpCloud Snapshot Features
Trusted by Over 5,700 developers, agencies & startups to take millions of snapshots since 2017
Snapshot automation and lifecycle policy
- Configure snapshot schedules and retention policy for cloud servers and volumes; then, we use APIs to automate the snapshot-taking process.
Easy Multi Account Management
- Connect multiple UpCloud account and manage all your backups from single dashboard.
One Click On-Demand Backups
- Create instant backups of UpCloud instances and disks from your BackupSheep dashboard.
Snapshots live in your UpCloud account
- The automated snapshots created by BackupSheep stay within your UpCloud account, and they are the same as if you make a manual snapshot.
UpCloud Snapshots Questions
Can’t find the answer you’re looking for? Reach out to our customer support team.
- Can I use backup UpCloud server or volume for free?
- Yes. Using our Developer plan, you can automate snapshots of your UpCloud server and volumes for free. There are no hidden charges, and you don't need a credit card to signup.
- How much free storage is included?
- Since snapshots are stored within your UpCloud account, we don't count that toward your plan storage limit. In short, you can create as many snapshots as you like.
- What gets installed on my UpCloud server?
- We don't install anything on your server. You use your UpCloud account API Key to connect with BackupSheep, and we use UpCloud APIs to trigger snapshots.
Ready to get started?
Automating snapshots is costly and takes time. Delegate this task forever by using our no-code UpCloud backup service.Schedule UpCloud Snapshots
No credit card required