Vultr Backup Service
BackupSheep connects with your Vultr account to automate server & volume snapshots - without writing code.
No credit card required
How Vultr Snapshots Works?
Connect your Vultr cloud servers with one of the BackupSheep regions to configure snapshot lifecycle policy and schedule automated snapshots; stored within your Vultr account for easy restore.
Connect Your Vultr Account
Integrate your Vultr account(s) using an API key to one of our backup servers.
Create Cloud Server Node
Create a node by linking your Vultr server or volume. You create as many nodes you like using the same integration.
Schedule Automatic Snapshots
Schedule automatic Vultr snapshots and lifecycle policy using our timezone-aware scheduling module.
Vultr Snapshot Features
Trusted by Over 6,300 developers, agencies & startups to take millions of snapshots since 2017
Snapshot automation and lifecycle policy
- Configure snapshot schedules and retention policy for cloud servers and volumes; then, we use APIs to automate the snapshot-taking process.
Easy Multi Account Management
- Connect multiple Vultr Cloud account and manage all your backups from single dashboard.
One Click On-Demand Backups
- Create instant backups of Vultr Cloud instances and disks from your BackupSheep dashboard.
Snapshots live in your Vultr account
- The automated snapshots created by BackupSheep stay within your Vultr account, and they are the same as if you make a manual snapshot.
Vultr Snapshots Questions
Can’t find the answer you’re looking for? Reach out to our customer support team.
- Can I use backup Vultr server or volume for free?
- Yes. Using our Developer plan, you can automate snapshots of your Vultr server and volumes for free. There are no hidden charges, and you don't need a credit card to signup.
- How much free storage is included?
- Since snapshots are stored within your Vultr account, we don't count that toward your plan storage limit. In short, you can create as many snapshots as you like.
- What gets installed on my Vultr server?
- We don't install anything on your server. You use your Vultr account API Key to connect with BackupSheep, and we use Vultr APIs to trigger snapshots.
- Other questions?
- We're always available firstname.lastname@example.org or visit our help desk
Ready to get started?
Automating snapshots is costly and takes time. Delegate this task forever by using our no-code Vultr backup service.Schedule Vultr Snapshots
No credit card required