Website Backup Service For Reliable Offsite Backups
With BackupSheep, you can schedule automatic offsite backups for your FTP/SFTP file server without writing code.
No credit card required
How Website Backup Works?
Connect your ftp/sftp file server with one of BackupSheep regions to schedule automated backups; stored offsite across free BackupSheep storage in North America and Europe or your offsite storage accounts.
Configure Website Integration
Setup integration by connecting your ftp/sftp file server using username and password or via SSH to one of our backup servers in North America (Canada), Europe (Germany), Asia (Singapore) and Oceania (Australia).
Create Website Node
Create website node using integration and customize your node depending on what your want to backup. You create multiple nodes using the same integration.
Schedule Automatic Backups
Schedule automatic website backups using our timezone-aware scheduling module, and you can select multiple offsite storage locations for your backup.
Website Backup Features
Connect any number of the websites for simple, secure, and cost-effective backups; stored across free BackupSheep storage in North America and Europe or your storage accounts.
Blazing fast & compressed websites backups
- All websites backup servers use NVMe storage and have a high throughput network for quick and reliable backups from different regions.
Execute websites backups from multiple regions
- We have websites backup servers in North America (Canada) and Europe (Germany) for faster backups and to comply with regional data privacy regulations.
Generic websites backup toolkit
- We like to keep things simple; we use generic CLI tools like ftp and sftp to create a websites backup and then compress them using zip. This way, you can restore them without any special software.
Unlimited storage options
- Store your websites backups on free storage provided by BackupSheep in North America & Europe regions. You can also connect your storage accounts such as Dropbox, Google Drive, Amazon S3 and more to store unlimited backups.
Website Backup Questions
Can’t find the answer you’re looking for? Reach out to our customer support team.
- Can I use backup website for free?
- Yes. You can backup your website for free using our Developer plan, which comes with 25GB storage, and you can connect your own storage account for unlimited backups. There are no hidden charges, and you don't need a credit card to signup.
- How much free storage is included?
- When you signup for a developer account, you get 25GB, and with an unlimited plan, you get 1TB of free storage. If you exceed your allocated storage limit, you pay just $0.010/GB or $10/TB. There's no storage limit if you connect your storage.
- Can I use my own storage for website backups?
- BackupSheep supports integrations with many popular storage providers such as Dropbox, Google Drive, Amazon S3 and more, so you can store website backups in your offsite storage.
- What gets installed on my file server?
- We don't install anything on your server.
Ready to get started?
Automating backups is costly and takes time. Delegate this task forever by using our no-code backup automation tools.Backup 3 Nodes for Free
No credit card required